Why you should take this Python course:
It’s Entertaining: No boring lectures, just me talking you through fun and useful tasks and making you laugh along the way.
It’s Memorable: You’ll learn the “why” behind everything you do, so you remember the concepts and can use them on your own later.
It’s the Perfect Length: The course is just 9 hours long, so you’ll actually be able to finish it and get your certificate.
It Goes at the Perfect Pace: You will learn the Python fundamentals at a pace tailored to beginners. This means you won’t get left behind, and won’t waste time on irrelevant filler.
It’s Practical: You actually use Python to create things. It’s not just dry theory. You can see you’ve understood because you make 11 Python projects that work!
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kickstart their Python programming.
- Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient.
If you enjoy this course, then please leave a Review⭐⭐⭐.
What Will You Learn?
- Be able to program in Python professionally
- Master the Python programming language by building real time projects
- Create a portfolio of Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Be able to build fully fledged websites and web apps with Python
- Be able to use Python for data science and machine learning
- Build games like Blackjack, Pong and Snake using Python
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- Learn to use modern frameworks like Selenium, Flask, Pandas, NumPy etc.
- Gain the Python Skills Necessary to Learn In-Demand Topics, such as Data Science, Web Development, AI and more.
- Use Logic and Data Structures to Create Python Programs That Can Think.
- Use Raw Text Data in Python to Generate Automated Messages and Customise User Experiences.
- Create Your Own Custom Python Functions to Simplify Your Code.
Python & PyCharm Installation
Python & PyCharm Installation04:40
Why You Should Learn Python?
Why You Should Learn Python?15:19
Project: Sent Unlimited Message In Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp Using Python
Project: Sent Unlimited Message In Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp Using Python09:57
Project: Digital Clock In Python Tkinter
2nd Project: Digital Clock In Python Tkinter04:12
Project: Convert Images Into Pencil Sketch Using Python (5 lines)
3rd Project: Convert Images Into Pencil Sketch Using Python (5 lines)04:37
Project: Building a simple Instagram bot with Python
4th Project: Building a simple Instagram bot with Python04:04
Project: Automate WhatsApp message With Python
5th Project: Automate WhatsApp message With Python05:37
Project: Create a Program to Take Screenshot Using Python
6th Project: Create a Program to Take Screenshot Using Python07:17
Project: Create Registration Form / Login Form Using Python
Create Registration Form / Login Form Using Python16:44
Project: Create Working Login System Using Python
Create Working Login System Using Python29:55
Project: Create Snake Game Step By Step In Python
Create Snake Game Step By Step In Python28:38
How To Convert Python File To Executable File (.py to. exe)
How To Convert Python File To Executable File (.py to. exe)08:22
Project: Get Details From A Phone Number Using Python
Get Details From A Phone Number Using Python07:51
Project: Find Phone Number Location Using Python In MAP
Find Phone Number Location Using Python In MAP13:24
Project: Automate Renaming and Parsing of Multiple Files With Python
Automate Renaming and Parsing of Multiple Files With Python13:43
Python OpenCV Tutorial- Top 10 Basic OpenCV Methods
Python OpenCV Tutorial- Top 10 Basic OpenCV Methods24:02
Project: Build A Mobile App With Python kivy
Build A Mobile App With Python kivy25:08
Project: Build Mobile App With Python kivy – Beginning of App Development
Build Mobile App With Python kivy – Beginning of App Development45:00
Host Your Projects Online For Free
Make your projects live & share with your friends12:13
Apply for certificate00:00