Are you new to HTML and CSS or need a refresher? Then this course will help you get all the fundamentals of HTML and CSS in one place. Don’t limit yourself by creating websites with some cheesy “site-builder” tool. This course teaches you how to take 100% control over your web pages by using the same concepts that every professional website is created with.
🔥 Why should you learn HTML and CSS in the first place?
🔥 Advantages of HTML5 CSS3?
By creating websites, using HTML5 and CSS3 to generate refined and accurate web pages and web systems that work across devices, operating systems, and web browsers. Once you’ve written something, you can run anywhere. Because websites created by HTML and CSS are more faster than any other
- Good page ranking.
- Offline browsing.
- Consistency across multiple browsers.
- Better mobile access than any other site builder.
- Extension of video to a wide range of platforms.
- Geolocation (Don’t care about your location).
- A better user experience.
🔥 Who this course is for?
- Anyone who wants to build websites the “professional” way.
- Designers who want to expand their skillset into HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developers looking to build a strong base on their HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge.
- People who want to take client works/projects/jobs.
Learn Modern HTML5, CSS3, and Web Design by building a stunning website for your portfolio! Includes flexbox, CSS Grid, and many more.
Want more free courses? Check Here
If you enjoy this course, then please leave a Review⭐⭐⭐.
What Will You Learn?
- Become a modern and confident HTML and CSS developer, no prior knowledge needed!
- Design and build a stunning real-world project for your portfolio from scratch
- Modern, semantic and accessible HTML5
- Modern CSS (previous CSS3), including flexbox and CSS Grid for layout
- Important CSS concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, inheritance, solving selector conflicts, etc.
- A web design framework with easy-to-use rules and guidelines to design eye-catching websites
- How to plan, sketch, design, build, test, and optimize a professional website
- How to make websites work on every possible mobile device (responsive design)
- How to use common components and layout patterns for professional website design and development
- Developer skills such as reading documentation, debugging, and using professional tools
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create an affiliate site for passive, recurring income
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
Lets Try to Build Our Landing Page (Home) With HTML CSS
Create Landing Page With HTML CSS01:53:37
Its Time to Make Our Second Page (About Page)
Creating About Page With HTML CSS29:37
Create Blog & Post Page
Blog and Post Page26:51
Design Course Page & Single Course Details Page
HTML CSS Course Page & Single Course Details Page38:09
Create Contact Us Page With Google Map Integration
Contact Us Page With Google Map Integration29:53
Host Your Projects Online For Free
Make your projects live & share with your friends12:13
Apply for certificate00:00
Student Ratings & Reviews
Will enroll the react crash course also. Enjoying this courses.