React JS Crash Course – Build Realtime Portfolio
Learn React JS Completely from scratch in this Crash Course.
This course is designed specially for new web developers, who just started to learn react js. In this course we will build & deploy different projects, tutorials in react js.
In this course, we are going to learn –
1. React ES6 Basic Syntax.
2. React Render HTML.
3. React JSX essential Syntax.
4. How to use React Components, Class, Props, Events.
5. React Conditionals.
6. React Router.
7. React Hooks such as – useState, useEffect, useCallback, Custom Hooks.
8. Most importantly we will learn the Best File & Folder Structure you should follow….. and much more.
By building our react js portfolio we will try to cover all these topics.
Starter Template: https://github.com/tech2etc/
React Official Website: https://reactjs.org/
React Icons: https://react-icons.github.io/react-icons/
If you enjoy this course, then please leave a Review⭐⭐⭐.
What Will You Learn?
- Create dynamic web apps using the latest in web technology.
- Acquire the programming skills needed to obtain a software engineering job.
- Practice your skills with many large projects, exercises, and quizzes.
- Master the fundamentals concepts behind React.
- Be the engineer who explains how React works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well.
- Realize the power of building reusable components.
Start React JS By Building A Personal Portfolio
React JS Course02:33:38
Responsive React JS Navbar47:10
Advance Responsive Navbar
Build Tour & Travel App(Multipage)
Host Your Projects Online For Free
Make your projects live & share with your friends12:14
Apply for certificate00:00